Must Have Breakfast Spot: The Little Coffee Bean

Yael Bugaev '24, Arts and Entertainment Editor

The Little Coffee Bean located in Upton has been open since 1997; it is a regular spot for a lot of the locals. The breakfast and lunch spot is a family-owned business that has sandwiches, salads, and soups. They are most known for their different flavored brewed coffees. Not only do they have various foods, they have many varieties of bagels. Some are: cheddar, garlic, plain, onion, chocolate chip, and french toast.

I tried out a breakfast sandwich, a blueberry muffin, and a jumbo cinnamon sticky bun coffee.The sandwich was $5.19, the muffin was $2.79 and the coffee was $4.09.  

The breakfast sandwich was a sausage, egg, and cheese (American) on an everything bagel. This wasn’t my first time at Little Coffee Bean, and each time I do go this is my staple order. My whole order was a 10/10. I have never had a better breakfast sandwich or coffee ever. 

The blueberry muffin wasn’t anything special, but was good enough. I would buy it again.

After going here for my first time, I haven’t enjoyed a coffee anywhere else since. They have a variety of brewed coffee flavors both iced and hot. Flavors are:  French Vanilla, Snickers, Thin Mint, Eggnog, Cookies ‘N Cream, Almond Joy, and Mocha Java. It is different from any other breakfast spot because of the coffee. Usually coffee spots have syrups and sauces, but here their coffee flavors are infused with the flavors from the bean, which makes a difference comparing it to other spots. 

Overall, I would recommend this breakfast and lunch spot to anyone who wants to have a good breakfast and or coffee. It is only 15 minutes away from Westborough High School and in my opinion has the best quick and affordable breakfast and lunch. 

Monday 5 AM–3 PM
Tuesday 5 AM–3 PM
Wednesday 

Friday

5 AM–3 PM

5 AM–3 PM

Saturday 5:30 AM–2 PM
Sunday 5:30 AM–2 PM
Monday 5 AM–3 PM
Tuesday 5 AM–3 PM

Address: 113 Main St, Upton, MA 01568