Ted’s Montana Grill: Burgers Made in Heaven

by Jess Beliveau 

teds-montana-grillWestborough–Ted’s Montana Bar and Grill, located in the Bay State Commons in downtown Westborough, opened a half a year ago.  Ted’s provides quality food with a comfortable atmosphere, which is a nice change from all the chain restaurants in Westborough. 

The setting inside is on the upper scale side; however casual is more than appropriate.  The service is remarkable. Drinks and appetizers, as well as the entree, were served promptly.

The prices are surprisingly low at around fourteen dollars a meal.  The meat is grade A and the best new item on the menu is the Bison, fresh from Montana. The George’s Cadillac Bison burger is delectable and possibly one of the best burgers ever devoured. The meal comes with a side of your choice.  The dessert is seasonal and both the strawberry shortcake and the apple crisp are out of this world.

Ted’s Montana has something to offer for everyone; this dining experience is kid friendly, delicious and newly done, with a large menu selection. Ted’s Montana Bar and Grill is not your run of the mill restaurant and it is easily the best restaurant in Westborough.   Ted’s is open Monday-Thursday from 11-10pm and Friday-Saturday from 11-11pm.