Upcoming WHS Cornhole Tournament: A Fun way to Support WHS Students!

Coming up, on November 4, is the 4th annual Westborough High School Cornhole Tournament. This event is for residents of Westborough to team up with their friends and family and play cornhole while supporting a great cause.

Every year the Westborough PE Wellness Department puts together the cornhole tournament, in an effort to raise money for the scholarship their department annually presents to one WHS senior upon graduation.

The tournament will take place at 5:00 P.M. on the lower turf, under the lights. The entry fee is $20 per team of two, each team being guaranteed at least four games.

After the four games are played, the winning teams will continue to compete against one another until elimination.

The winning team of the tournament will be given a Westborough House of Pizza gift card. Additionally, a variety of prizes will be given out to participants throughout the evening.

The sign up deadline is 11/3 at 12:00 p.m. Use the following link to register: Cornhole Tournament Registration Link  

The Wellness Department hopes to see you there!