A WHS Senior’s Last Good Bye

Throughout the years I never guessed that I would make it to this point in my life where its time to say good-bye. Once I’m gone I will not miss school, but I will miss a few things: the different cultures, people, personalities, lifestyle, and dress of the unique student body that Westborough High School has to offer. The lunch food will never be missed, but I can guarantee the majority of the seniors will miss one thing: that’s the “cookies”.

I interviewed a few students and recorded their responses on what will they miss most about attending WHS. One student replied that she will miss skipping school; another replied he will miss the awesome friends that he has met. A lot of students said they will miss the end of third period and the end of six period. The reason behind these times is because after third period there’s break, and after six period comes the last bell that dismisses the students to leave to go home.

Some things that I won’t miss are waking up so early, the homework, the test, the rules, the ridiculous price of drinks, and the detentions. I definitely will not miss having to WHISPER! in the library.

As our high school years must end on June 5, 2010 there would be no more me and no more class of 2010. We will depart into the real world where I wish people will be successful in anything that they decide to do. I also hope that my classmates realize that life hasn’t stopped, but it’s just beginning.