Seniors Last Day!
Congratulations!

Getting Through the Rest of the School Year

pixabay

As some of you know, spring can be a hard couple months, waiting for summer and to get out of school. The sun starts shining and school work feels like a drag. Whether you feel burnt out, fee like the months are lasting forever, or you have nothing to look forward to, you are not alone. The spring months are some of the hardest months of the school year. Here are some tips and tricks to help you get through the rest of the school year.

Spend Time with Friends

Planning events with friends will give you something to look forward to on the weekends. Having exciting events pre-planned makes weeks go by faster. There will always be something that pushes you to get through the week.

Be Positive

Find the good everyday. Actively seek out positivity, by saying positive affirmations and blocking out negativity. Positive affirmations are scientifically proven to benefit mental health.

Get 8 Hours of Sleep

Sleeping enough generates productivity and makes it easier to get through the day. It is recommended for teens to get around eight hours of sleep each night to ensure healthy sleeping habits.

Incorporating these simple things into your days will help you move forward into summer knowing you did all you could to be successful in the last few months of the school year.