Seniors Last Day!
Congratulations!

Nails 2000: Your Salon for Prom

Nails 2000:  Your Salon for Prom

By:  Jessie Robillard

I recently visited Nails 2000 on Lyman Street in Westborough to get a manicure. Previously I had been to a nail salon in town that I was not satisfied with, so I wanted to try a different place.  I was hoping for a friendly greeter, a lot of color selection, reasonable prices, and quality service.  Nails 2000 delivered all of the  aforementioned criteria leaving me a very satisfied customer.

Walking into Nails 2000, the place was rather small, but had recently been renovated with new lights and all new counters.  I noticed there were already customers being serviced, which is a good sign that people like the service.  I asked for acrylic nails and showed the nail tech a picture of exactly what I wanted. The nail tech was very confident that he could do the ombré style I had wanted with a palm tree design.

The nail tech was friendly, he took his time and made sure my nails were perfect and the way I wanted them. I loved the final product of my nails.  My acrylic nails with the design was $42, which was cheaper than the previous salon I had been to.

Nail 2000 also offers pedicures, waxing, and other services.

I would highly recommend Nails 2000 over any other nail salon in Westborough.  I plan on returning to have my nails done for prom.

Nails 2000,  Westborough Shopping Center, 38 Lyman St, Westborough, MA 01581, (508) 870-1919

View Comments (2)