Seniors Last Day!
Congratulations!

Cirque du Soleil: Love- The Beatles: A Must See

by:  Carly Flahive

If given the opportunity to visit Las Vegas and see a show, The Beatles Love cirque du Soleil show is highly recommended. This show receives ten stars out of ten as it was a very fascinating show that captured many intriguing elements. From music to dance to dare devil stunts, Love emphasized them all!

With many aspects required to lead to an outstanding performance, the “need for speed” was a major factor in the show. With constant floor and prop movement as well as a variety of costume changes, not only do the performers show incredible skill, but the behind the scenes crew is amazing as well. Everything occurs so rapidly and so much is taking place at once that it was sometimes difficult to choose which incredible performers to focus on.

Although there were great props and performances taking place on the stage floor below the eyes of all the members in the audience, there were also many acrobats that suspended themselves through the air on ropes doing tricks up and down without being harnessed onto anything. The props that some of these incredible acrobats swung from were astonishing. There was never a moment in the show where you could see yourself getting bored or wanting to fall asleep as the constant activity taking place was so unreal.

Not only was the performance aspect great, but there was also music to which each piece of the performance went along. With The Beatles as the theme of the show, their music played loud and clear in the background as incredible actors, actresses, and crew members moved throughout.

With the great entertainment and amazement in which the show delivered, I would highly recommend it to anyone. Love calls for a great time regardless of whether or not it is for a family friendly activity or just night out with friends.