Last Day Of School!

LalaJava: Coffee Finds Near Westborough

Lalajava Coffee, located in Westborough’s neighboring town Northborough, not only offers coffee and sweet treats, but also is open for private rental after store hours. As frequent customers, we recommend Lalajava if you want to relax and enjoy your coffee alone or with friends, as the atmosphere is positive and inviting to all. The employees and customer service is phenomenal and the pricing is just right. The cafe also features witty and fun merchandise, as well as coffee that you can bring home to make! 

As soon as we walked into the shop, we were greeted with a warm welcome and due to one of us wearing a “Rangers’ ‘ hoodie they started conversation right away. The workers were personable and that truly makes an impact on a business. It is one thing if their product is good, but its another if they make the atmosphere welcoming and enjoyable!

Following their friendliness, we ordered an iced caramel latte that did not fail to impress. It was just the right amount of coffee taste and sweetness and was definitely a good pick me up for a long day of school. If you are looking to have a good time with friends and enjoy a yummy coffee or break from your busy lives head over to LavaJava! We definitely recommend it.