1/16/24: Bi-Weekly News

Advanced Journalism students recap the hypnotist show and offer some tips for upcoming midterm exams!

About the Contributors
Hannah Willar '25
Hannah Willar '25, Pro-Sports Editor
Hannah Willar, a Pro-Sports Editor at WHS has been a part of the journalism program for the past three years. Hannah enjoys writing about sports, what's going on around WHS, and anchoring in broadcasts. Outside of school you can find Hannah working with kids, playing basketball, and spending time with family and friends. 
Ava Lusek '25
Ava Lusek '25, Lead Feature Editor
Ava Lusek ‘25, is the Lead Feature Editor for the Lobby Observer and has been in journalism for three years at Westborough High School. Ava enjoys writing features and reviews as well as participating in broadcasts. Outside of school you can find Ava at the dance studio or spending time with family and friends.
Delaney Vallee '24
Delaney Vallee '24, Co-Editor in Chief
Delaney Vallee ‘24 a Co-Editor in Chief for The Lobby Observer and Senior at WHS, has been writing for the school newspaper for the past three years.  Her favorite aspect of journalism is being able to inform the community about important topics, in addition to writing what she is most passionate about. She enjoys writing opinions and reviews, as well as creating broadcasts. When she is not in the newsroom, she can be found on the lacrosse field or spending time with her family and friends.
Ava Nolin '24
Ava Nolin '24, Senior Executive Producer
Ava Nolin, Senior Executive producer, has been a part of the Lobby O since her sophomore year. She is passionate about journalism due to the balance of creative and informative writing. She enjoys producing broadcasts as well as working in front of and behind the camera. She is involved in soccer and basketball and loves spending time with friends when she isn’t working one of her two jobs.
Sahana Karthik '25
Sahana Karthik '25, Managing Co-Editor
Sahana Karthik, a managing Co-Editor, is a junior at WHS and is currently in her third year of journalism. She enjoys the opportunity to talk to new people around the school and explore new areas of the surrounding towns. In her free time you can find Sahana walking her two dogs and hanging out with her friends.
Grace Bridges '25
Grace Bridges '25, Lead Tech Editor
Grace Bridges, a Tech Editor and Social Media Coordinator, is a current junior at WHS. In her third year of journalism, Grace enjoys working behind the scenes on broadcasts and writing reviews. Grace spends her free time playing softball, scooping ice-cream at Cold Stone, and spending time with her friends and family.
Hannah Wallace '25
Hannah Wallace '25, Co-Editor in Chief
Hannah Wallace, a Co-Editor in Chief, is a junior at WHS, and is currently in her third year of journalism. Hannah is grateful for the freedom to express her opinions, passions, and interests, that writing, as well as broadcasting, for the Lobby Observer have opened up to her. She particularly enjoys shedding light on hard-hitting topics such as mental health awareness. Outside of the Lobby-O, you can find Hannah tutoring kids, spending time with friends, or scooping ice cream at Uhlmans.