Holiday Events Around Westborough

With the holiday season quickly approaching, many people are excited to partake in local festivities. Here are a few events around town that you will not want to miss!

Westborough Turkey Trot – Saturday, November 18th at 9 am.

The 5K begins at 9 am and the kids fun run begins at 10 am. Both events begin and end at Westborough High School. All proceeds benefit the Westborough Public Schools. Family friendly community wide event. Register now at www.westboroughturkeytrot.com

Westborough Community Chorus Presents Merry Movie Melodies – Saturday, December 2nd from 7:30 – 9:30pm.

The Westborough Community Chorus is taking you to the movies with their upcoming Holiday show, Merry Movie Melodies! In this show you’ll get a chance to hear from many of your holiday favorites we already mentioned, as well as The Polar Express, White Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, Elf and many more.

Community Thanksgiving Dinner – Thursday, November 23 at 1 pm.

For the 52nd consecutive year, the Westborough Community Thanksgiving Dinner will be held on Thursday, Nov. 23, at 1 p.m. at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 17 Willow St. The menu will include a traditional Thanksgiving dinner of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, fruit cup, cranberry sauce, apple cider, fresh rolls, pumpkin pie and friendship. This free holiday gathering is open to all members of our community and is made possible by a broad coalition of local service organizations, many volunteers and local sponsors. Reservations are highly recommended. Call 508-366-3000 by noon on Friday, Nov. 17, to save your seat.

Winter Stroll, Light Parade, and Tree Lighting – Sunday, November 26th.

This event will be held in Westborough’s downtown Sunday, November 26th. This is the ninth year for the event, whose highlights include a parade, tree lighting and visit from Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus. Downtown businesses will open their doors with treats and activities as the holiday shopping season gets into full swing. Here’s the schedule for the 2023 event:

2 to 5 p.m. — Winter Stroll featuring downtown businesses

5:15 p.m. — Downtown light parade organized by the recreation department

5:30 p.m. — Santa visits for the tree lighting in the center of the downtown rotary.

Free Pictures with Santa – Friday, December 10th

This event will be held from noon – 4pm on Friday, December 10th and the BORO Sugar Shack in Westborough. Bring your camera, your family and your sweet smiles and, while you’re here, check out all the delicious Holiday sweets and treats the Sugar Shack and the students of the BORO Program have to offer!

With so many events to attend around Westborough, the holiday spirit has arrived!