Last Day Of School!
Congratulations!

Baseball & Microbank Broadcasts

About the Contributors
Drew Gray '23
Drew Gray '23, Co Editor in Chief
Drew Gray '23, co-editor, has taken journalism classes here at WHS for the past two years. He appreciates the privilege to write for a school newspaper and have the freedom to write about what he enjoys most. Being a member of the varsity basketball team, Drew is very invested in covering sports, particularly the NBA and the NFL along with other teams at WHS. In his free time, he likes to spend time with friends and family, watch professional sports, and play basketball. Overall, Drew is excited to produce the best possible content for the Lobby Observer this year.
Shawn Levine '23
Shawn Levine '23, Staff Writer
Shawn Levine '23 has been in the journalism program at WHS for three years, and his favorite part of working on the Lobby Observer staff is reporting for broadcasts. Aside from the Lobby O, he also plays football and runs track for WHS. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing basketball, and watching sports and movies on TV.
Tommy McGinn '23
Tommy McGinn '23, Co Executive Producer
Tommy McGinn ‘23, the Co-executive producer, has been taking journalism classes and has written for The Lobby Observer for three years. He enjoys the opportunity of being able to make broadcasts, write articles, and improve upon his editing skills. He likes making new, creative ideas for The Lobby-O. In his free time, Tommy enjoys hanging out with his friends and family, being active in several clubs at WHS, and playing basketball. Tommy hopes to make some great content this year.
AJ Tarzia '24
AJ Tarzia '24, Co-Executive Producer
AJ Tarzia ‘24, an executive producer has been taking journalism classes and has written for The Lobby Observer for four years. He enjoys the freedom of being able to write about what he pleases as he progresses through the journalism courses. He has enjoyed both writing articles and producing broadcasts. He enjoys covering sports as it is a great passion of his, while he is not writing about sports he is playing either soccer or basketball. In his free time, AJ enjoys spending time with family and friends and watching Boston sports.