Student Council Valentine’s Day Candy Grams

Every year the WHS student council enjoys selling candy grams for various holidays throughout the school year. This year Valentine’s Day candy grams are available for students to purchase and send anonymously to other students. 

Georgia Tyrell, chair of the event, explained that StuCo sells candy grams with the hopes of seeing more student involvement in the school. This year stuco is hoping to see WHS thrive as a community and as a school. “The purpose of selling candy grams is to involve the WHS students with a fun holiday event!” 

In the past candy grams have been used to celebrate the holiday season before December break. StuCo allowed students to send their friends a candy cane this past year. “Candy grams are an annual event for StuCo but in the past, it has been candy canes before December break rather than Valentine’s Day candy grams,” Tyrell explained. 

Rather than sending students one candy cane StuCo has put together small candy bags. “The candy grams are small Valentine’s Day-themed bags that include a heart-shaped lollipop, Hershey kisses, and pink starbursts!” These candy grams will be delivered to students on Valentine’s Day in their first-period classes. 

Sending a friend a candy gram seems like the perfect way to brighten their day and give them a sweet treat on Valentine’s Day. 

To order a candy gram, fill out the Google form in your student email and bring your money to Mrs. Miller’s room. Or scan one of the QR codes around the school. You can visit the StuCo Instagram (@whs_stuco_) for more information and other fun events.