Keeping Up With Rec Ball

Rec Ball games are just around the corner and everyone is eager to watch these fun, competitive games. 

The first Rec Ball game was supposed to be January 7th, however due to the snow, the games will be pushed to next Sunday. So make sure you clear your calendars and support the boys Rec teams! 

This year there are 12 teams, and the 12th team is made up of mostly freshmen and people are unsure of what to expect going into this season. Some teams have more height than others, and it will definitely going to affect these teams throughout their games. 

Rec Ball is a great opportunity for people who didn’t make one of the three school basketball teams to take their talent out on the court and have a fun, yet competitive time. Some of the players are returning players and some are coming in brand new, so we will have to wait and see which team comes out the strongest. 

These 12 teams have been practicing hard for their first game to put their all into these games. They might be just Rec Ball games but these boys take the game seriously and love to have fans come and watch. 

Rec Ball games will be every Sunday starting next week, January 14th. Make sure to come out and show your support!