Welcome to “Outside the Box”!

Hello!  My name is Myles Goldman and I’m the co-Editor & Chief of  the Lobby O.  This is my first ever blog, and I’m excited that I’ll be blogging during the last semester of my high school career. 

I’ve had a blast reading my fellow editors Vanessa Bein and Brenden Black blog last semester, and I knew I couldn’t be left out of the fun.  I hope you will continue to read their blogs along with mine and our student council blog.  Additionally, in the coming weeks look for  our fellow editor Ali Strand’s new blog, “Ali’s Advice.”   

The reason I decided to name this blog “Outside the Box” is because during this semester I plan to bring up topics that have gone “under the radar” in the buidling.  Sometimes I will take the unpopular view on these subjects.  At other times I may have a critical view.  Either way, I’m hoping you will always be more informed on  a subject after reading.  I also hope this blog will encourage you to discuss the subjects I bring up with your friends and our community as a whole. 

So, let the journey begin!

-Myles

View Comments (2)