Holiday Gift Guide: Trending Items This Season

The holiday season is in full swing and Christmas is just around the corner. Here are some of the best gifts for your friends and family this holiday season. 

Stanley Cups are arguably the most popular trend right now. The cups are known for their aesthetic look, range of colors, and various sizes. The straw and handle make the cup the perfect everyday water bottle. Stanleys make the perfect gift for anyone! 

E-Newton Bracelets are a great staple jewelry piece. Stacks of these simple beaded bracelets are very popular and can elevate any outfit. If you are looking for a cheaper option, similar but less expensive styles are available on Amazon for less. 

Skims is an activewear and shapewear brand owned by Kim Kardashian. Skims is known to have comfortable basic closet staple pieces. The great quality and style of the brand make for the perfect gift. 

Per usual, Legos are a popular holiday gift for kids, teens, and even adults. Legos are the perfect gift for any age. They are also very versatile as they come in all different sizes. Legos can be used as a stocking stuffer or a bigger gift. 

Headphones are a popular gift this year. AirPods are out and wireless headphones like Beats are in. These make the perfect gift for anyone who loves music and athletes. 

Similar to last year, the Uggs are super popular. These Ultra Mini’s are sold out almost anywhere and are the perfect gift. Undoubtedly, these shoes will make it to the top of most teen Holiday wishlists. Another option is the stylish Lace-up Mini boots. 

Nike socks are a staple piece for anyone’s wardrobe. They have remained a good stocking stuffer for many years, proving they are a timeless classic. 

Carhartt hoodies are another great option no matter who you are buying for. The heavyweight hoodies come in multiple different colors. The quality is unmatched and they will keep you warm during the cold Massachusetts winter. 

Target sells great stocking stuffers in their makeup and skincare section. The mini-products are affordable and perfect for any age. 

Candy is always a sweet gift that anyone will enjoy. Holiday-themed candy is always a fun treat to find in your stocking. 

The holidays are approaching quickly so make sure you get your loved ones their gifts soon! Happy holidays from the Lobby Observer!