Senior Paul Iasiello’s Baseball Journey

By Alyssa Noble

Paul Iasiello, senior at Westborough High School, is in his final leg of his baseball journey in Westborough. This senior remembers playing baseball with his brothers at the young age of four; he also remembers loving the sport since then. 

When he was in grade school, Iasiello started playing Marlborough T-Ball until second grade when his family moved to Westborough. He then began his career in Westborough.  At the age of ten he also took on club baseball; he started with the Worcester Heat and continued until he was twelve. From ages 13-15 he played on the teams: Americas Past Time, Tri-Valley Thunder, and Strike Zone.

If Iasiello were to choose one team he could play on it would be his sixth grade little league team. Luckily for him his varsity team this year contains all of the same players with exception of one who was seriously injured.

Next year Iasiello will be attending Bridgeton Academy, along with his twin brother Ryan, and they will continue playing baseball. Iasiello will also be able to play short stop the position he has played all through his journey of baseball.

This high achieving young man hopes after post graduate school he will be able to continue his love and devotion for baseball in college.