A Senior Farewell

By Michael Vermes

My life has changed in a series of ways and been impacted by several people that I will never forget. I moved to Harvey Lane in second grade.  Here I met a number of other children with whom were easy to interact. One of these people includes Brian Orlando, who I will always remember as my childhood best friend. Playing neighborhood hide-and-go-seek tag became a regular event that I will never forget and one that always got me excited on Friday nights. Standing around during recess at Fales Elementary School with Luke Gardner and Owen Ernest seems like it just occurred yesterday. Talking about music with Ryan Miller in Mill Pond is still a vivid memory that remains easy to recall.

I owe appreciation towards Stephen Geller for always having my back throughout high school no matter the situation that arose. I will always be thankful for my parents supporting me throughout my whole life and having my brother and sister there to motivate me. During senior year, I have begun to see the changes in people from elementary school compared to the present. Some of these changes in people are more drastic compared to others. All I hope for is that the other students in the Class of 2011 become successful.

Although I have made mistakes that I regret, they have become building blocks onto my personality for my future in college and for the rest of my life. There are a large number of people I owe appreciation towards and it is impossible for me to thank them all in a testimonial. The yearbook and Facebook will always be there to refresh my memory of the great moments I have created with the people with whom I interacted. I will always remember everybody that I have grown up with and I cannot explain the gratitude I have to graduate with the people I am.