Fa La La La La..Get Away.

It’s time for holiday shopping! Who’s ready?! I am. I love going into stores and shopping for others, then walking out of the store with cashmere scarves and gloves for myself. That seems to be a reoccurring habit during my Christmas shopping experience. Does that happen to anyone else? My goal this year is to stick to a list, pre-plan what I am going to buy for family and friends, and STICK to IT!

I’m blogging today to vent about some issues I have during the holiday shopping season. The biggest one: Venders in the mall who ask you to try their product EVERY time you walk by. Last year, there was a hair straightener that this guy totally wanted me to buy, but I was like, no thanks, I don’t need one. But what does he do? He pulls my arm over to the stand and starts picking at strands of hair and starts straightening them as if I was a doll or something. BUT, that is not all. Then he decides that he is going to amaze me with curling my hair with a straightner. Like I’ve never seen that before. I obviously had to sadly reject him with my annual line of, “You know what, let me go get my mom, then I’ll try and convince her to get one,” as I rapidly speed walk away so he doesn’t see which direction I walk off in. What is up with these venders? It’s obnoxious. The worst is the ones who want to thread your eyebrows, and the thought of that, just freaks me out. Does anyone else have any holiday pet peeves or horror stories at the mall? I have my fair share.