Teacher Frank Jones: Red Sox or Yankees’ Fan?

Teacher Frank Jones:  Red Sox or Yankees’ Fan?

By:  Matt Rouleau

Located on the third floor of WHS is a math teacher  and learning

center teacher whose name is Frank Jones .   Mr. Jones enjoys working with young people very much.

He originally did not that know that he wanted to be a learning center teacher, but he felt that he had knack for helping students with learning difficulties as early as his teen years when he worked as a camp counselor for special needs children.

Mr. Jones is a huge sports fan.  The sports that Mr. Jones liked to play when he was in high school were football, wrestling and baseball.   The sports team that Mr. Jones is a fan of the New England Patriot  and the Boston Celtics, but he admits that his favorite professional sports team is the New York Yankees.  He is fan of Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera. He also said that it was hard to make it to games because they are expensive.  He did attend a Cavaliers vs. the Celtics from a suite at the TD Bank Garden ( thanks, Mrs.Caira).  His favorite sports to view are (MMA) mixed martial arts and the (UFC) Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Frank Jones has two children; their names are Ryan, age 8, and Jake (a.k.a The Jamkemonster), age 6. They both attend the Fales School in Westborough. 

Most students already know Mr. Jones is all around guy who puts his family and students before himself, and he wants the best for his students.