Mamas n Divas: Chic, New Hotspot!

Mamas n Divas:  Chic, New Hotspot!

By: Leah Callery

Girls are you looking for a place to get pampered? Looking for something new, modern, and stylish? Well head does to “Mamas n Divas” located in the New York Deli Plaza!

Mamas n Divas is a new nail lounge that opened in Westborough in April. Don’t let the name fool you, Mamas n Divas caters to divas of all ages.

With their modern twist of fashion, the lounge encompasses reds and pinks, stylish white chairs and tables, a bright red cushioned pedicure sofa, and the sounds of the latest hit new music.

They offer everything from the basic “Diva Manicure” and “Diva Pedicure” to the state of the art celebrity nail craze called “Minx.” They are more than just a nail lounge; they offer birthday parties and host evening events in their city style party room too.

Mamas n Divas carries customized products such as the “Ice Cream Bath” which adds a new twist to the pedicure. Each step of the pedicure is a different part of the “sundae” leaving you refreshed with a sweet and stylish pedicure.

Mamas n Divas makes it a goal to get involved with the community and to give back through different ways such as donations as well as supporting different charities and fundraisers.

If you are looking for a relaxing way to pamper yourself head on down to Mamas n Divas!