A Senior’s words about his WHS experience

I do not think I will miss anything about WHS. In later years, however, I may think back on my days at this school and maybe miss something I did do, but for now there is nothing. I can tell in years to come I will have only a few memories of WHS and unfortunately they will not all be good ones.

I will not miss not having senior privileges at this school. I certainly will not miss lurking the hallways bored looking for something to do. If I could turn back the hands of time I would restart my high school years and never mess up so bad, then I would have been in senior classes with my peers and not with the immature underclassmen. I will absolutely not miss my senior year at all, it was not a blow-off year and I didn’t have much fun.

There are a few staff members at WHS I would like to thank. Mrs. Stoker and Mr. Gallagher are two of the few I have in mind, when I think of some people that actually affected my experience in Westborough in a good way. There are some other friendly faces that made it a bit easier for me at WHS; I hope they know who they are. WHS does indeed have some great people in it.

The best advice I feel I can give anyone at this point in my life is to always stay true. So what I have to say for remaining students is don’t let the little things take your focus from school. Sometimes it is hard but you must put yourself before others, especially when it comes to education.

Plans I have for the future are limited. I’m most likely going to attend Q.C.C in the fall for General Studies for the whole two years then hopefully transfer to a four year school and receive some kind of degree. I just want to be successful.