Mr. Glenn: An Artistic Educator

Mr. Glenn:  An Artistic Educator

screenshot-2016-11-17-at-11-52-21-amBy Jazzmyne Torres

Through our years at WHS, many of us have gotten to know and enjoy our teachers. We all have our favorites, whether it be the nice biology teacher who gives you candy or the history teacher who always cracks jokes. But we also have to remember the paraprofessionals in the classroom. One teacher in particular who stands out as exceptional is Mr. Glenn.

Mr. Glenn is only 31 years old but has accomplished a lot in his young life. When Mr. Glenn was little he had the aspirations of becoming a teacher and an artist.  Mr. Glenn draws almost everyday whether it is illustrating educational concepts for students who are visual learners to understand or drawing for a well know skateboard company.

When meeting Mr. Glenn, you will notice how friendly and outgoing he is.  He is also adaptable and motivated to learn from his curiosity. His daily activities include: hanging out with his dog Jasmine or going to the gym.

“This the best day ever” is a mantra that Mr. Glenn likes to repeat. He also likes getting reminders on his phone of Bill Watterson quotes.  When he is not repeating Bill Watterson quotes, he is listening to music.

Mr. Glenn also enjoys a wide variety of music from Willie Jan XS and Highway Boys to Dropkick Murphys. If not listening to music, he is probably fishing, skiing, or playing football. He is very adventurous; so adventurous that he has stories to share such as a bear once break into his house when he was cooking food to the time he hiked up a thirteen thousand five hundred foot peak.

At 31 years old, Mr. Glenn is an educator, artist, adventurer, photographer and much more. We are lucky as Westborough High School to have Mr. Glenn as part of the staff.

View Comments (1)