The LL Bean Super Deluxe Book Pack Review: A must have for students

by:  Will Schiffman

Every year when school starts it is a new start, a clean slate, and with that comes new opportunities for students in the upcoming year. In the leading days to the first day of school Staples are always packed with students buying new school supplies. Every student has their own way of keeping all of their papers organized for each class, but an essential for every student is their backpack. Backpacks are rated by high schoolers based on their efficiency on how they hold your supplies and their style. The LL Bean Super Deluxe Book Pack is a perfect backpack for every high school student.

The Super Deluxe Book Pack from LL Bean is the backpack that every high school student should acquire. Like all LL Bean products the Super Deluxe Book Pack is lifetime guaranteed which means that it most likely will last a student’s high school career, and if for some reason it doesn’t then LL Bean will send a new backpack free of charge.

The backpack is composed of 3 different compartments varying in size. The biggest compartment is the one that is furthest from the front of the backpack. Inside of the compartment, there is enough room to fit all your classes binders or folders. In the back of that compartment are two cushioned sleeves for your laptop or tablet. At the front of that compartment, there is another sleeve that can be used for more folders or other supplies. Also, there is a waterproof pocket dangling from the top to keep phones or small devices extra safe. The second compartment is just empty with no sleeves. This a great place for a student to put their lunches, equipment needed for after school activities, or extra folders. Then the front pocket is perfect for storing pens, pencils, keys, wallets chargers, and other small school supplies. In front of that pocket are two parallel zippers that can hold small supplies. On both sides of the backpack are mesh water bottle holders. The weight of the backpack is minimized on the student due to the padded panels with airflow technology.

The only criticism that this backpack receives is that it looks bulky. The backpack can be bulky depending on how many materials that are put in it. The backpack does have straps though that can buckle up to condense the backpacks size.

The Super Deluxe Book Pack is a great backpack for kids who have had to cram all of their school supplies into their backpack because there is so much space in it. The backpack comes in all different simple but stylish colors, black, fresh mint, mountain red, night navy, and teal shadow. The backpack is $59.95 and is free shipping and handling. The backpack can also be customized to anyone’s initials. Even though the price is steep it pays off in the long run because it will last through high school and into college. The Super Deluxe Book Pack from LL Bean is a great backpack that every Westborough High school student should have.

Source used:

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/83531?page=super-deluxe-book-pack