Qdoba: A New Experience

Qdoba: A New Experience

By Grace Sung

Looking for a new restaurant to excite your love for Mexican food? Consider Qdoba Mexican Grill! The restaurant chain is currently located in the Northborough Crossing Shopping Center near Wegmans and Dick’s Sporting Goods. If you’re tired of looking at the smaller and limited menu at Chipotle, Qdoba’s got the perfect solution for you! Not only does their menu have the usual entrees that Chipotle has, such as tacos, quesadillas, kids meals, burritos, burrito bowls, and chips and dip, but it is spiced up with items like mexican gumbo, 3-cheese nachos, taco salads, and even breakfast burritos. They have additional toppings, such as mango salsa, to put in your order; not something you can find at your local Chipotle. Qdoba’s unique taco shell bowl is a great way to amp up your salad or burrito bowl experience.The 3-cheese queso is unlike any of the cheese melted within a Chipotle quesadilla and it makes a perfect topping on their nachos and for inside their Knockout Tacos.

Got a thing for soda? Qdoba has an electronic Coca Cola drink machine, which includes a wide variety of different drinks for everyone. Prices at Qdoba are generally the same as Chipotle, but guacamole is not two bucks extra. Variety lovers: Qdoba is the place to be!

Customers are welcomed by a warm color scheme of orange, brown and yellow when first walking into the restaurant, which contrasts greatly to Chipotle’s dark and aluminum decor. The setup of the restaurant is neat and has a variation of booth and high chair tables. Customers can easily view the extensive menu as they walk in. Workers are friendly and ask how customers are doing before proceeding to take their order and are not afraid to offer free samples of the three new Knockout Tacos, (The “Drunken Yardbird,” “Mad Rancher,” and the “Two-Timer”) which are all new delectable entrees that can come in soft and hard taco shells. The restaurant has an upbeat playlist that serves as background music and adds to the exciting atmosphere and Mexican vibe that is integrated within it. The bright and exciting atmosphere makes Qdoba a perfect hangout with delicious food and happy people.

Still unsure about making the choice to check Qdoba out? Check out www.qdoba.com for more information about it! Allergy and calorie information is included with their menu right next to the entrees listed. And yes, catering and online ordering information is included on the site. Customers can even set a time that they would be stopping into their local Qdoba to pick up their food. On the bottom of the site, users can find more information about Qdoba and see updates about their local restaurant. Stop in soon to Qdoba for a nice switch-up on your favorite Mexican food; you definitely won’t be disappointed!

Qdoba Mexican Grill

Address:

4104 Shops Way, Northborough, MA 01532

Hours:

Mondays-Thursdays: 10:30AM-10:00PM

Fridays and Saturdays:10:30AM-11:00PM