A.J. Tomailo's Was Not Worth the Cost

By Bryan Vermes

A.J. Tomaiolo’s Restaurant, in Northborough, Massachusetts, offers a wide range of options on their menu. The environment of the European-style family resturaunt is enjoyable, and the food is cooked to a satisfactory level. It was a great experience, until the bill came at the end.

A.J. Tomaiolo’s Restaurant has several delicious choices on their menu. The Fish ‘n Chips is a favorite for the people who are regular patrons. Although it was cooked thoroughly, although it seemed tasteless and plain on this occasion. The food was served quickly, and the waitress was pleasant, but the food didn’t reach its full potential.

The environment of A.J. Tomaiolo’s Restaurant fits the eatery’s style. The dimmed lights create a relaxed mood, and the wooden wall add an old-fashioned flair. The employees were dressed appropriately, and decorations covered the wall which added to ambiance experience. When eating at A.J. Tomaiolo’s Restaurant, the feeling of being in Europe adds the finishing touch to the menu. The Italian vibe creates an enjoyable experience for any family.

Although there were no major complaints during the experience, the cost of the food was outrageously high. The dishes were good, but also not worth the cost. Much of the menu ranged well above $20, bringing into question the value of the meal. The portions were satisfactory, but the quality of the food did not match up with the high cost. If a family were willing to pay so much for a dinner, a restaurant in Boston would be recommended.